WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN MEDICAL STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION (UBEMSA) Greatest Ubemsites, It's with great honour I welcome you to the official blog of our great association, UBEMSA. It's a project that had been in the pipeline for some time now, and today I am glad it is a reality. Www.mbbs-benin.blogspot.com is the place where it will be happening henceforth. It is where we intend to inform, educate and entertain Ubemsites and the general public. I hereby enjoin each and everyone of us, Ubemsites, other students of the University of Benin, and the general public to visit here regularly, enjoy themselves and contribute to its growth. Together, we will continue to redefine UBEMSA. Thank you. Signed: Adams, Anthony Dabban 2016/2017 President, Ubemsa
Popular posts from this blog
UBEMSA Quote
Wrong Number
Episode 4 I woke up the next morning, I took the PT strip into the bathroom, I sat on the toilet sit and pee on the stick. I waited for some minutes and to prove my suspicion, I saw two red lines, meaning I’m pregnant. I screamed. Tunde rushed into the bathroom and held me. He took the stick from me, he saw two red lines of which I’m sure he doesn’t understand the meaning. He took the PT strip pack from the top of the sink where I put it. He read the instructions and he realized what was going on. “So two red lines means positive “ he said and sighed heavily. He was sweating profusely. He took me into his arms to console me but I cried even more. “Tunde I’m finish, my father will disown me that’s if he didn’t kill me first” I said in tears. “Pamilerin take it easy we’ll figure it out” “You can’t understand, I have brought shame upon myself and family. My mum is a deaconess while my dad is an elder in church. I’m the first child what example will I set for my siblings” I wept ...
Comments
Post a Comment