WELCOME TO THE OFFICIAL BLOG OF THE UNIVERSITY OF BENIN MEDICAL STUDENTS' ASSOCIATION (UBEMSA) Greatest Ubemsites, It's with great honour I welcome you to the official blog of our great association, UBEMSA. It's a project that had been in the pipeline for some time now, and today I am glad it is a reality. Www.mbbs-benin.blogspot.com is the place where it will be happening henceforth. It is where we intend to inform, educate and entertain Ubemsites and the general public. I hereby enjoin each and everyone of us, Ubemsites, other students of the University of Benin, and the general public to visit here regularly, enjoy themselves and contribute to its growth. Together, we will continue to redefine UBEMSA. Thank you. Signed: Adams, Anthony Dabban 2016/2017 President, Ubemsa
Popular posts from this blog
Wise quotes
As a man was passing the elephants🐘, he suddenly stopped, confused by the fact that these huge creatures were being held by only a small rope tied to their front leg. No chains, no cages. It was obvious that the elephants🐘 could, at anytime, break away from their bonds but for some reason, they did not. He saw a trainer nearby and asked why these animals just stood there and made no attempt to get away. “Well,” trainer said, “when they are very young and much smaller we use the same size rope to tie them and, at that age, it’s enough to hold them. As they grow up, they are conditioned to believe they cannot break away. They believe the rope can still hold them, so they never try to break free.” Truth is, just like the elephants, some of us believe we can not succeed in a thing because we have failed before. We should learn from our failures and not be a slave to them. You can have an A in a course you failed. Have a positive mindset. Courtesy: Moses Efekodo Director of Fin...
The Wrong Number
Episode 1 My name is Isaac Oluwapamilerin Daniella. Everybody calls me Pamilerin except my Dad, who only calls me Daniella. I am the first daughter of a family of three kids; two girls and a boy. My parents are civil servants. I am intelligent, emotional, tall, beautiful and a size 8 with ebony dark skin. I can classify myself as a good girl because I was raised well by my parents. I am not an introvert and I am not an extrovert either. Let me just say I am in between. Tunde and I are level mates, same department. We have been very good friends since 100 level. He is the best student in class with the highest CGPA followed by me, making us the best two students in class. By the time we got to 200 Level, I realized that he had feelings for me. Truth be told, I have feelings for him too. The way we looked at each other in class revealed it, especially during practicals when we were grouped together, but we shied away from it. What attracted me to him was the fact that he was b...
Comments
Post a Comment